Amazing how Wednesdays keep getting here so fast and so frecuently (…)
As always, topics for these entries are taken from the Top 5 Wednesday group on Goodreads . The group was created by Lainey, who you can also follow on YoutubeFAVORITE BUZZ WORDS (aka; words used to describe a book that is a guarantee buy for you):
- okay, so.. I wasn’t sure what kind of words to look for, so i went with words from reviewers and critics of favorite books of mine, later i saw that some people went with words that describe what’s in the book but i thought, i liked my words, I’ll keep’em. Anyway, because i don’t go by genre, only by comments, this is what my list looks like 😬
- ‘Brutal, Raw, Bold‘ and such..: all those words that promise a real emotional and strong response from the reader, i enjoy very much having strong emotions because of what i read, so yeah, those are an always YES for me.
- ‘All-Consuming‘: Because when i read i’m looking to, mostly, be absorved by the story, to forget real life (…) and be somewhere else, as long as it consumes me, it’s great.
- ‘Heartwarming‘: Sometimes i need ca little cliche, some happiness, some happy endings that are for sure, some stories are just fulfilling that way and i love that.
- ‘Magical‘: Okay, so i love when things amaze us, i love to be amazed … so, when they promise me magical and magic as a thing itself i take it.
- ‘For fans of [insert here name of book, author, whatever you like]: Yeah, it may be pretty lame, but it actually helps a lot finding new books to read and enjoy, when people recommend another book because of the one you liked they are telling you they felt the same way when reading both. Hopefully they felt the same you felt when reading them, otherwise, it’s just a waste of time and money .