Hi there and welcome! Clemence here, I was born in Argentina, I’m in my twenties, currently working as a typist, I’m quite a hermit, I prefer spending my time by myself, reading, watching tv or simply thinking… I’m a history buff, a bibliophile, an animal lover, a free thinker, a dreamer and an old soul.
In here i’ll be posting thoughts, ideas, questions, comments and all the stuff i need to take out of my mind..i’ll also try to write reviews for books i’m reading, … and some more stuff that may come to mind at some point.
Places I visited: Germany, Austria, France, Greece, Spain, Cyprus, Scotland, Ireland, Wales & England.
Places I want to visit: Egypt, Japan, Norway, Finland, Hong Kong, Alaska, Canada, Italy.
Ten Incredibly Random Facts About Me:
- Coffee, Coffee, I love coffee
- Rainy Days are my favorite days
- April is my favorite Month
- I speak three languages + understand two more
- I think in the language i’m speaking at the moment of talking
- I used to have panic attacks when even looking at numbers
- Literature and Geography were my favorite subjects at school
- I don’t sleep much
- I emigrated from Argentina at the age of 12
- I haven’t been home since then