I feel like last year was a year without any expectations, even before the lockdowns and all started i had no specific resolutions or plans for 2020 which made my year pretty chaotic. So this year i setting some resolutions to follow in hope it will take to better places by the end of the year.
My year in books:
- I set my reading challenge to 60 books this year which means i have to read about 5 books a month which i feel i can do.
- My TBR for the year is of 112 books i feel already should have read.
- Read at least 2 complete mangas or finish ones i already started.
- Try and read a classic every month 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 -9 -10 11 – 12
- Read at least 30 books i already own.
My year on series, movies and/or anime:
- Finish Supernatural.
- Watch at least 50 anime – series/movies.
- Watch more movies coming out this year.
- Finish Modern Family and The Big Bang Theory.
- Try and read the books before I watch the adaptations.
- Be constant with my blogging.
- Post a review at least once a week.
- Read more.
- Write not only about books.
To Do and No To Do Resolutions:
- Be constant with therapy.
- Go to work even if it means being late.
- Buy books only the books on my TBR.
- Cook healthier.
- Be neater at home.
- Start studying on the fall.
- Either be more active on Tumblr. or leave it for good.