It’s Saturday which means it’s booktag time! This time i’ll be revisiting an old tag i did back in 2015. You could find the original tag [HERE] but it became a private video and now we can’t see it anymore 😦 . Anyway, if you know who the creator of this booktag was, please leave their name and where to find them in the comments down below!
1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
The first time i answered this tag i said Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda and i still stand by this choice, but new year new recommendation, so i’ll pick a different one ;
It’s sweet and warm and full of charm. I read it this year and i enjoyed it very much.
2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?
I know there are different covers to this book, but this is the one i own, and if i need to choose a book i’ll choose the most powerful i read to this day having a white cover because this is an EXCELLENT book and i think everyone should read it.
3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate but what MONSTER read are you reading?
I haven’t read this book yet, but as every other book by Murakami i Own it. Murakami is one of my favorite authors, but the edition i own of this book has almost 1000 pages, and i’m scared of big books because i fear i won’t read anything for months because i’m trying to fnish this immense book. I have some other huge books i want to read (most of them by Stephen King). I’m just scared of big books right now.
4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?
Last time i chose The Weasley Twins, but this time around i think i’d choose someone from the Shadowhunters universe, maybe Magnus Bane or Simon Lewis (a recent favorite)
5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?
Oh yes, can we burn the last few chapters of this book and pretend they never happened? I always say it, because i truly mean it… this book owns my heart so very much, but it broke it in such little pieces i cannot restore it. So yeah, this is one of my favorite books and i think it has the perfect ending but at the same time i wish it never happened.
6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift it to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read it but wants to get into reading?
My mom doesn’t read fiction (at all) she just reads essays and self help books, but if i needed to give her one book so she would understand me a little more i’d give her
It might be a little “old”, but it will never not be true. This book understands me perfectly. In every way possible and i totally love it because of it so i would give it to my mom so she understands what it means to be a Fangirl for me.
I tag everyone who wants todo this tag because tags are for having fun!!
If you want you can leave your posts down below so i can see your answers too!