The Liebster Award
The Liebster Award is an award for bloggers. It helps to discover new blogs and to build a sense of community in the blogging world!
I really want to thank Savannah (such a pretty name, i’m dying) from GeekishBooks for nominating me! You are a dear ♥
These are the rules:
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions of your own
What is your favourite book?
My favorite book is All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.
How long have you been blogging?
It’s been about an year now, i started January 2015.
Who is your favourite author?
I’ll have to say J.K. Rowling.
Are there any authors/books that you really don’t like?
I don’t have a book i don’t like, i have some i didn’t enjoy much wile reading them… also, i don’t personally don’t like any authours i just choose not to read their books.
How many [approximately] books do you have?
I have no idea! i’ve been buying so manny books lately! it’s terrible!!! i’m a shoppaholic! last time i checked i had about 500 so now i should have about 700 [most of the new ones are for kindle though].
Have you read fanfiction, if so what was it?
I used to read a lot of fanfiction, Harry Potter – The Marauders fanfiction, i love Sirius, James and Remus so much! i always felt a void, because we never got much about them as friends in the books, so the fanfiction was a great solution! also, there are so many and so talented people out there writing fanficiton! shout out to fanfiction writers! ♥
Do you like Ebooks? why or why not?
Oh! I love them! mostly because i read more than one book at a time and then it’s easier to go places with all the books with you, also, i live in a place people don’t know what literature is, so i don’t get many books here, so Ebooks make it easier for me to get the new releases as they are published.
Hardcover or paperback, and why?
For the looks (shallow me), i love hardcover books, but really, for reading and going places with it’s better a paperback, also, they are more affordable, so yeah, i mostly buy paperbacks…
Do you consider yourself a fast/slow reader?
Depends on the book really, but i’m known for being able to finish books in one sit, so i guess i’m pretty fast.
Books that made you cry?
- All the Bright Places
- Aristotle&Dante discover the secrets of the universe (which is getting a second book according to its author!!)
- If I Stay
Books that made you scared/fearful?
I don’t ready scary books much, so i’ll have to say (omg) Miss Peregrine’s House for Peculiar Children, and i have to admit it’s not the story.. but the pictures in the book, i could never read the book at night.
And… That’s it! here are now my nominees!
- What is the longest book you have ever read?
- Do you judge books by their cover?
- How many books are in your TBR list right now?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Which of their books made you realise they were your favorite author?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Name a book that you weren’t expecting to like as much as you actually did.
- Is there any book you wished had ended differently? If so, which one?
- What is your favorite books series of all time?
- What is your favorite childhood book?
- At what age did you discover the joy of reading?