The ultimate Book Tag
No, in fact I love reading when i’m on the road, wherever it’s in a car, a bus or a train, just won’t read while flying because i’m too scared to even breath normally.
I’ll say Haruki Murakami, his books are always so weird and compelling, like, i may not like the characters or what they do but the story is so interesting i’ll keep reading..
3. Harry Potter or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer?
Harry Potter. ALWAYS.
- One of my favorite books from childhood and the one that made me fall in love with books.
- An incredibly detailed world, nothing is there for no reason.
- It has magic, I love magic, I enjoy books with magic. Magic is the best.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
I have a notebook, in case i have some ideas for some story, some pens, my phone, my sister’s iPad (because i have some more books there, just in case), my phone’s charger, gum, my glasses.
5. Do you smell your books?
Not that i can recall..
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I don’t really mind them not having illustrations, but when they do it’s a pleasant surprise.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I won’t talk about that.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood?
I used tor talk to them because i believe
d they have souls. Maybe that’s not funny actually, i don’t know what to say here.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and After Dark by Haruki Murakami.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
It’s either Under The Dome by Stephen King or 1q84 by Haruki Murakami, i’m too lazy to go check right now.
11. Do you write as well as you read? Do you see yourself in the future as an author?
No, i prefer reading, although i have some characters living in my mind, if someday you find weird BL stories, like, really weird ones, that will mean i might give it a chance..
12. When did you get in to reading?
Elementary school, literature class, 4th grade.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
Okay, in spite of sounding a bit arrogant, all subjects were my best, like, seriously, i was the best student at my school.
It depends, if it’s a random someone that gave it to me, i’ll just shelf it somewhere out of sight, if it’s someone i appreciate i’ll may try rereading it…
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or The Hunger Games?
Th0se are two very different books, what the heck? mm, like Harry Potter i’ll say Septimus Heap by Angie Sage, because i haven’t seen people talking about those books for some reason… for dystopian i’ll say The Hunt trilogy by Andrew Fukuda, and i’ll also say it’s a shame, because those are some pretty awesome ‘vampires’, like, no it’s not as all the other vampires around the YA section (and yes, it’s still dystopian, you just have to read it, and i have to make a review of the trilogy)
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while blogging?
Dropping the drafts before finishing and never trying to end my thoughts, then deleting what i wrote.
18. What is your favorite word?
o-o, Avant Garde.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
People tell me i’m a nerd … also a geek, so there you go..
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
I guess fairies, although i hate the ones from the Cassandra Clare’s books, i only like one (maybe two) Vampires and that’s all, but fairies are (regulary) nice and such, so … [i haven’t read the coldest girl in coldtown yet, so this may change]
21. Shapeshifters or angels? Why?
Mmm, I think shapeshifters, I find that to be super sexy for some reason o.0 ( i can’t believe i used the word sexy ).
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves, i love werewolves, they are my favorite supernatural creatures, so yeah… Werewolves.
23. Zombies or Vampires? Why?
I’ll say Vampires but only because i find Zombies to be boring and gross.
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love all the way, i hate hate love triangles, it’s so unrealistic when everyone find the same abnoxious person to be the most beautiful person ever, like, really, how do you even like someone that horrible.
25. AND FINALLY! Full on romance book or action-packed with a few loves scenes mixed in?
Action now and forever, i don’t like romance, i find romantic books boring mostly, i need the action, although i enjoy the ocasional YA romance.