Hello everybody! it’s time for another booktag! This was was originally made by Megan Olivier , hope you enjoy it!
1. Where do you buy your books from?
I buy my books pretty much everywhere i can, from bookstore (including second-hand ones), amazon (especially for kindle) and from online stores such as bookdepository.com and audible.com
2. Do you ever pre-order books, and if you do, do you order online or in store?
There are some books i really need to read the moment they are published so yeah, i pre-order not much but i do, i do it online because were i live no one cares about new books so there’s no chance to pre-order them here.
3. On average how many books do you buy a month?
There are months and months, i mean… some months i’ll buy only two books and some months, as this one, i’ll buy 14-15 …
4. Do you use your local library?
Not right now … although my local library looks pretty promising, i should check it up.
5. If you do borrow from your library, how many books are you allowed to borrow/how many do you borrow?
Every single library i’ve been able to borrow from allowed me to borrow just two books, TWO books?! what do they want me to do with just two books…
6. What is your opinion on library books?
I love libraries and all and i’m pretty sure in other countries they may have a lot of great book, but lately i”ve been reading only in English and where i live libraries don’t have many good books in English, mostly Nicholas Sparks and 50 shades of Grey sort of books …
7. How do you feel about charity shops/secondhand bookstores?
I think they are great, to let books keep living and finding people that will love them, also giving people who can’t afford to buy new books the oportunity to find some great readings, it’s amazing.
8. Do you keep your read and TBR piles on a shelf together?
Not really, while my already read books are in their shelves the TBR piles are everywhere in my room, in shelves but also in my closet, my bag and so… they are everywhere. Also the TBR and the read books are in different shelves.
9. Do you plan to read all the books that you own?
Well, i sure hope so, but i’ll have to living a very long time to do it…
10. What do you do with all the books that you own that you’ll never read/didn’t enjoy?
Go right to the lowest shelf of my bookshelves.
11. Have you ever donated books?
No, i get too attached to my books to be able to donate any of them.
12. Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
mmm, about two years ago i went for about six months without buying any books, didn’t help that the moment i allowed myself to do so i spent tons of money.
13. Do you feel that you buy to many books?
No i don’t… not even close, but people seem to think they have a say about the amount of books i buy and own, personally, i think you can never have enough… everyday people are think about new stories so, as long as people write i’ll be buying more books.